Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break Friday

Today we've stuck around the house. The kids helped Adam change the oil in the truck...
Doesn't he look fabulous?
I cleaned up around the house a bit. Vera Lynn sported a new do...

That's what 15 minutes and determination looks like.
And then we attempted some spring pictures outside. Of course it was chilly and cloudy and the kids all were in the mood to injure each other. We still managed to get everyone in approved attire, faces some what clean, hair brushed and fixed, jewelry in place, headband secure. I had hopes that one photo would be perfect. The first picture snapped before any of them realized what was going on seemed alright, I thought. During the whole photo shoot I was clinging to that one picture as a fall back. Then I upload them and I get this...

Eyes Wide Shut
Currently the big kids are all at the Home Depot with their dad. He went for a new element for the stove and apparently is buying a new kitchen sink. He just called for measurements. Sweet Baby is napping. She went into her crib without even a whimper this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment