Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It is bedtime here at the ranch. The Diva is brushing her teeth, G is picking out clothes for tomorrow and supposedly picking up what he got out (sounds more like playing to me), and Skywalker is attempting to write another chapter in his journal (although I highly doubt anyone will leave him alone long enough to get the word "Chapter" written).
Now The Diva is pretending her legs are broken, one of her favorite pretends. She takes two swords and pretends those are crutches, then when she is asked to do something she can't because her legs are broken! Sounds like a good plan to me! All the kids seemed to have a pretty good day today, just ordinary school stuff.
Sweet Baby is pulling up on my leg to get a better view of my shoes. She also just said, "Blah, blah, blah," no joke. LOL
Adam will be home in about one hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment