Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Napping House

Sunday afternoons usually find us way more active than this.

Earlier I curled up on the couch to feed The Sweet Baby, we ended up drifting off. Between my eye lids, I saw Big Brother sulk into the living room after what no doubt was an argument he had lost in the bedroom.
"If you're going to be in here, you're going to have to sleep." I said, still half asleep myself.
So he shrugged his shoulders and curled up onto the other couch.
We woke up two hours later. I was amazed the other two didn't kill each other while I was sleeping.

Then the same thing just happened, only I had taken the baby to the back to change a diaper and ended up curling up in bed this time. I awoke to find the two brothers playing Star Wars Legos on the Wii and Maddy, you guessed it, curled up in a chair fast asleep. She had apparently been there the whole time I was asleep because I had not been awakened by a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment