Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet Baby Update

This month Sweet Baby...
  • is saying "Cheese" for pictures, but I taught her to say that so I could brush her teeth better.
  • loving to color, loving it
  • still loves ducks, and they painted one at school last week that she has to show me every few days before we leave her class
  • bubbles in the bath tub, she wishes she could push the button on the jet tub to make more bubbles but I won't let her
  • Has started waking up for no reason in the middle of the night or nap and crying. A lot. And loud.
  • play with Play Doh, she doesn't even eat it! I can put her in the high chair while I cook dinner and she will play with it by herself for 15 minutes
  • puzzles, and she is good-- can turn those pieces and put them right in
  • these Dr. Suess color flashcards she got from Santa, she goes through each of them, turns them, looks at both sides, puts them in a stack, then restacks them
  • is trying to learn how to potty train, she likes to sit on the seat. She likes it when I sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" while she sits there, but nothing in the potty yet. Twice, I have to sing it twice.
  • crawled out of her crib 2 weeks ago (I think I may have blogged about it), so now she is sleeping in our bed until we get a big bed for her
  • Is learning to count because of how much trouble she gets into. I tell her no, when she doesn't stop, I count to 5 and go get her. She can count to 2 on her fingers with me now.
  • Loves to dance
  • Organizes things, anything
  • Loves to rock babies and sing "bye, bye, bye" *her version of "Rock a bye baby"

No comments:

Post a Comment