Monday, May 14, 2012

Water, water everywhere.

It all started when she wanted to play with green play doh. Then she took a big bite, yum. It got stuck to the roof of her mouth and in her frustration she began hurling play doh tools across the kitchen.

As she knows that is an automatic out of the chair.

Only she was still battling the half eaten doh so she wanted a cup. Not happy with my choice of water over juice, she had to stay in the chair more for throwing a fit. She even explained she'd be glad to go nigh-nigh on the couch if I'd give her a cup of milkers.

Being the sneaky mom I am, I decided to pour her water into my cup. That looked even to her so she took it.

This is also what it looks like when you take your cup away from your toddler...

For doing this.

You don't want to see what happened when she dumped the water out just to keep me from taking it a second time.




1 comment:

  1. Are you treating that baby girl mean or what? She seems to be completely upset for some reason. l/o/l......we'll have to straighten Mommy out this week-end.
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete