Friday, April 20, 2012

Trouble in a Tutu Surrounded by Slothes

The Sweet Baby knows a new word. Sounds like, "No, no a*%" but I'm going to guess she means ASK. Maybe kids have been taking things and then hear they should ask for a turn instead. Or maybe Mommy needs to watch her younger while driving. Sleep over with friends planned for tonight. The kids are way excited, and NiNi is watching them while I stock up on provisions. I leave you with this, a shot of Trouble in a Tutu. She is picking herbs from my kitchen garden. And for those of you who complain I never update you on big kids, this is why. They a sloths. It was hard to get them all in the shot and they wouldn't move either. This is what Saturday mornings are made for.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you just missed the moving about, believe me. She has several new words now to try out on people. & Those big kids are going to get a good kick one of these days before long if they mess with that little DIVA. Love you all

    ReplyDelete