Friday, April 20, 2012

Sunshine and Rainbows

I got this idea from a pin. The blog is here WWW.dillydaliart.com/2011/04/gelatin-suncatchers.html.

If my daughter poops glitter tomorrow, this is why. We were elbow deep in gelatin and food coloring. I had just explained to the kids this was the stuff in jello but we would not be eating it, even if it did look like sugar.

Enter Sweet Baby, who had climbed into her chair herself, therefore was able to climb down, plan the best spot to sneak and roll her own highchair into position then climb back up for easy counter access. She was happily eating glitter perched from her nest when Skywalker turned to me and said, "uhm, is she supposed to be eating all that sugar?"
"We aren't using sugar, I just told you.... Who's eating sugar?"

I'll try and post the suncatchers when they are finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment