Sunday, July 22, 2012

I am rocking this kid to sleep while she cuddles with her own Duplo creation. Also watching Little Einsteins, known as Rocketship around here. She just correctly pointed out a triangle on the screen without them saying what it was first. Smart kid.

The boys have started football and are excited except for hot practice days. It really is hot. They have been training at home, pretty much every day.

Skywalker seems to be staying out of trouble, only with the occasional burst of stupid. G can't seem to function well enough to realize there are words coming out of my mouth. That comes with the territory I suppose, I just discovered something scary: he is now pre-teen. OMGoodness,nearly fainted at his check up when the "Your child's stage is..." Sheet labled him "pre-teen". I am not ready. I don't think he is either, though.

Can you be a tween and still watch RocketShip with your two year old sister?

Willingly?

Even when she isn't in the room?


No comments:

Post a Comment